Queens-HipHop.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Speak Troubleshooting

Go down

Wii Speak Troubleshooting Empty Wii Speak Troubleshooting

Post  Queens-HipHop.com Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 am

This is the best way to ensure your wiispeak experience on the conduit is at its best. Read this before posting "Wii speak sucks!" or "Wii SPeAk DoezNT WoRk!"

1. Go to options, sound options, and lower the SFX and Music to 5 or 6. The lower the better.

2. Turn up the volume on your tv, this way, you can hear the people talking, and they wont hear your battle sounds since you lowered the in game volumes.

3. If your wii is close, try to see if you can move your wiispeak right next to you or as close as it can possibly get without any accidents.

4. Turn up the wiispeak sensitivity, if the background is quiet, turn it all the way up. If you have any noises that dont need to be heard, turn them off. Max for no noise. Medium +1 or whatever works for some noise, but not enough.

These four steps work. The only problem is step three, but as said, move it as close as you can get. I hear rumors of a wireless wiispeak, so dont worry. This is the BEST way you can find on the internet, I assure you, to be able to hear everyone and make sure they hear you.

Here are some dandy tips given by users and from my expierements:

User- Try to make a barrier behind your wiispeak if put infront of your tv at a reliable distance. Maybe a couple books or so, to try to block out the sounds and making it able to pick up your voice only. The sound waves bouncing back from the other side of the speakers all depends on the location of your television set or speakers.

User- For headsets, it DOES make a difference. If you could find a wireless pair, [Im sure they sell them some where, check amazon or ebay] things would be much better so you can have the volume as high as you want, and yes, high enough to make your ears bleed.

Me- On the wiispeak channel, test out your wiispeak. The more noise it picks up, the more bars will emit from your smiley or whatever it is. If you find that the noise from the background is getting picked up, test out lower sensitivity settings. I believe the sensitivity settings are the same levels in the conduit options, but if not, try to find the closest match.

Remember, you can only use wiispeak with:

Registered friends in a private or public match. You can also use it with their friends that are not registered in your friends list. That will only work if your friend is in the match with them, if not, wii speak will not work.

Wiispeak DOES NOT work:

When you are playing a public match and there are none of your registered friends with you. Even if it says entering a wiispeak session, that is a message sent out to everyone with wiispeak active, even if none of their friends are in the match. This is because HVS set it that way, because some one else may have wiispeak with their friends in the public match. Its a simple bug.

When you click on someones chat bubble and it is read. This is when they are muted.
Queens-HipHop.com
Queens-HipHop.com
Admin

http://www.queens-hiphop.com

Back to top Go down